Yun’s Homestay brings you to stay with Dayak Family in Palangka Raya. Yun (mother) a half Dayak and Javanese is very welcome to foreigner staying at her house. Her husband name Ferry a Dayak Ngaju and Maanyan is very kind and lovely to cook breakfast everyday, and Nathan a young boy 5 year old, an active boy who likes to communicate and interact people. He’s quite shy boy but, he’s cute!
Sometimes, our family from Yun or Ferry come to visit us and bringing happiness. Let’s have fun with our family!
Our house located in Palangka Raya (5 Km from the Bundaran Besar or Downtown).
- 1 person IDR 150,000/night
- 2 person IDR 250,000/night
- 3 person IDR 350,000/night
- 4 person IDR 450,000/night
- Simple bed room with Air Conditioner.
- Simple breakfast in the morning.
- Guest Toilet (Separate from family toilet) with International standard.
- Wi-Fi with 20 mbps.
- TV is on living room together with the host’s family
- Pick up and drop: We can pick you up at Tjilik Riwut airport with the cost IDR 150k/one way.
- Laundry: We are welcome for our guest asks for us to wash their clothes with cost IDR 25k/kg
- Tour: It is automatically organize by Central Borneo Guide team when you need a tour in Palangkaraya.
- Motorbike Rent: We rent a motorbike for guest with the cost 100k/day.
- Cooking class: The cook is Yun’s mom as a Dayak woman representative and making Dayak food from Appetizer-Main course- dessert. The spices will be provided by us at Homestay with the costs IDR 150k/pax
- Dinner: If you ask dinner at the homestay, the additional charge may apply IDR 50k/person/meal.
- Beverages and snacks: we put some drinks such as beer and cola at fridge and snacks. These will be charged and paid when you check out.
Massages cost IDR 200,000 for 2 hours.
- Tel +62536 4279962
- Mobile +62811 5233389
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org